Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fabric for Life Contest

I don't often put non-writing contests on the blog, but PBW has a lot of quilters and fabric fans who visit, so this one might tempt some of you:

Keepsake Quilting, from whom I buy fabric now and then, is sponsoring a very cool contest that includes a 20-year supply of fabric for the grand prize winner and a brand new sewing machine for first place. The contest is open to adult U.S. residents only (sorry Fran K and our other outside-the-U.S. pals), but you can enter daily until December 31st, 2015. To enter, click here.

Disclaimers: I have already entered the contest, and when you click on my link and enter, you will also be giving me an extra entry. Since today is my birthday I'm thinking you won't mind. Also, because it's my birthday I'm taking the day off to be with my crew here, so I'm going to shut down comments for this post and go enjoy myself. See you tomorrow.

No comments: